Elite Golf: Group Outing Information
Elite Golf proudly operates six premier Las Vegas courses including Black Mountain Golf & Country Club, Mountain Falls Golf Club, Primm Valley Golf Club, the exclusive Spanish Trail Country Club and Wildhorse Golf Club totaling 117 holes of championship golf. With experience gained from hosting thousands of successful corporate, association and charity golf outings, you can feel confident in selecting Elite Golf as a partner in planning and executing your next golf event. Whether you simply require tee times for a small group, or need to arrange food and beverage, round trip transportation from your hotel and hole-in-one insurance, our team of experts is ready to help you every step of the way.
Standard Group Packages
Our standard group packages include:
- A dedicated Tournament Coordinator who will work with you during every step of your event to ensure its success. Your Tournament Coordinator will create custom cart signs featuring your group logo or sponsor logo(s), prepare scoreboards, tally and post event scores, print a personalized welcome/rules letter and facilitate of any on-course contests such as Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin and more.
- Alphabetical player lists will be distributed to the tournament organizer to use for registration. Our Player Services staff will also use this list to load bags and assist golfers in finding their correct cart. For shotgun events, this process is expedited by using cart caps showing that particular carts starting hole.
- Use of practice facilities prior to your event.
- Skirted registration tables with chairs setup in our spacious open-air foyer. Also, skirted prize tables to use during your post-event luncheon or dinner.
- Placement of tee signs, banners or other signage if provided to the facility at least 24 hours in advance and placement of tee gifts on golf carts.
- Overnight bag storage for multiple day groups.
- The facility will donate a prize ranging from a certificate for a complimentary round of golf to a wedge, putter or even a driver depending on the final player count of your group.
- Elite Golf’s staff represents a wealth of knowledge and experience with every aspect of group golf outings. Please use us as a resource for any questions you might have about planning your event. We are eager to help you.
Elite Golf Management: Additional Options Include
Additional options available:
- Numerous food and beverage options are available including continental breakfast, drink tickets, box lunches and post-event luncheons or dinners. Our custom drink tickets can even be printed with your group or sponsor logo on them!
- The latest Callaway rental clubs are available to rent. We also have left-handed and ladies sets.
- Elite Golf has partnered with top of the line vendors to offer merchandise embroidered with your event or sponsor logo. Popular items include caps and shirts so ask about our special tournament pricing.
- Roundtrip transportation using clean and dependable 21 or 28 passenger minicoaches. We also have access to larger motorcoaches, vans, sedans or limousines. Transportation can easily be bundled into your package.
- Sponsorship and recognition packages including the uploading of corporate/sponsor logos to our GPS system or TV screens which will appear at strategic locations.
- Golf clinics conducted by our PGA Professionals.
- Custom embroidered or silkscreened pin flags featuring event or sponsor logos.
- Event photography to capture those special moments during your day at an Elite Golf facility.
- Pre-tournament practice round rates.
- Multiple day, 27 hole or even 36 hole discounts.
Elite Golf Management: 6 Premier Las Vegas Courses
Elite Golf Management proudly operates six Las Vegas courses totaling 144 holes of championship golf. With exclusive access to a variety of Las Vegas golf facilities we have the resources to place your group at the best facility for the best possible price.
Elite Golf’s Courses Include:
- Black Mountain Golf & Country Club, 18 holes
- Mountain Falls Golf Club, 18 holes
- Primm Valley Golf Club, 36 holes
- The exclusive Spanish Trail Country Club, 27 holes
- Wildhorse Golf Club, 18 holes
Elite Golf accepts group reservations up to two years in advance with package prices varying greatly depending on the month, day of the week and even a morning versus afternoon start.
For more information about hosting your next group event at a Elite Golf managed course, please contact Matt Utter at (702) 525-9972 or CLICK HERE to request a proposal.
We look forward to providing your group with a memorable experience!
Director of Golf Sales, Elite Golf Management
Click here to send email.