The Lakes and Desert Courses at Primm Valley
First opened in 1997, Primm Valley’s Lakes Course quickly achieved a top-ten ranking for best new courses in Golf Digest Magazine. This lush, 6,945-yard par 71 course is replete with dense groves of tall pines, acres of lakes and river systems and rolling green fairways that seem to go on forever.
In contrast to the almost tropical-like Lakes Course, the Desert Course opened in 1998 and offers a completely different set of challenges with its desert landscaping of palm, mesquite and wide variety of cacti. This majestically stunning 7,131 yard par 72 course features water on five holes, narrow fairways and well-bunkered greens.
Together, the Lakes Course and Desert Course combine the natural beauty of the surrounding desert with challenging course layouts by renowned golf architect, Tom Fazio. Both of Primm Valley’s pro-style courses will put every single one of your skills to the test.
- USGA rules govern play except where modified by local rules.
- All water hazards played as lateral water hazards.
- Balls hit into native grass areas played as lateral water.
- All tree wells in green areas treated as ground under repair.
- Repair ball marks, rake bunkers, fill divots with sand mix.
- Obey course hosts and starter instructions.
- Proper attire required.